How to prepare for a morning desert safari?
The early bird catches the worm is an age-old saying that goes true for your upcoming desert safari trip. Seeing and feeling the magnificence of the first rays of the sun hitting the golden dunes of the Abu Dhabi desert is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you love morning bliss, then a morning desert safari will be perfect for you. So if you are planning a trip to the capital of the United Arab Emirate, then here are some tips on preparing yourself and what you should know about the morning desert safari in Abu Dhabi.
A morning desert safari in Abu Dhabi will be perfect if you do not want to be trapped in the harsh sun beating you down from enjoying adventure activities on the dunes. Most morning desert safaris start at 8 or 9 am, but some may begin as early as 4.30 am. These predawn safaris will allow you to catch the sunrise and rejoice in the cool and calm morning before crowds kick in. Some morning safaris include morning-only activities like hot air balloon rides. You may also indulge in some quad biking, extreme dune bashing, camel rides, sandboarding, etc. before the harsh rays of the sun hit you. You can then have a delicious Arabic breakfast with Arabic coffee, dates, and traditional sweets. You can enjoy breakfast in a Bedouin-style camp. After exploring the beautiful golden desert, you will return to your hotel by the afternoon.
Abu Dhabi morning safaris may be the best way to enjoy the desert. These are mostly chosen by tourists who want to spend a great time with family and friends and witness the spectacular and amazing morning in the desert on their Abu Dhabi tour. You can have a first-hand experience of the breathtaking rides to the high dunes, experience a lavish landscape, and have a close look at the lifestyle of the Bedouin people.
What you should know before setting out?
- ● Morning safaris in Abu Dhabi are quite flexible and comfortable, with many assortments to choose from.
- ● Desert safaris tend to be cheaper on weekdays and lean seasons.
- ● You can pick your mode of transport between a four-wheeler or a camel caravan.
- ● If you travel with an infant or elder, dune bashing isn’t for you.
- ● Remember that you get what you pay for.
- ● Morning safaris are available with or without breakfast.
- ● Although most tour operators provide water, it is better to get your own bottle.
- ● Some packages require you to present a valid ID proof for each family member at the time of booking and upon arrival.
- ● The trip from your hotel may take 30-60 minutes, depending on the traffic and your location.
- ● Morning desert safaris may not be recommended for pregnant women and guests with backaches.
- ● Make sure you carry your caps and walking shoes and wear comfortable clothes.
Choose a tour operator that can offer you the best packages and aims at providing optimum satisfaction. Also, the prices they offer should be reasonable without compromising on quality. This is important for you to have a memorable experience of the Abu Dhabi desert.
Featured Image Source: https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/07/07/17/24/safari-386292__480.jpg